Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Syria writing by Quize

              Syria writing



Boom Boom Boom grenades and  bombs and missiles all blowing up run run to New Zealand you to Syria and Amera come before you get blown up. If you come to New Zealand you can do whatever you want. If you come to New Zealand you can live freely and have fish and chips on beach and play sport  like rugby and eat cold trumpets,



You don’t have to have small rooms because New Zealand has more space and fresh air and clean water and green green grass. If you need Shelter come to New Zealand. New Zealand is a really nice and big but some other placers have not much space so that’s not fair so come to New Zealand because there is more space.


I think Amera and Syria  should come to New Zealand because there is a lot of shelter. If Syria and Amera come to New Zealand they will have the rights to everything like we do. If Syria and Amera don’t come to New Zealand they might go to a refugee came and I think it’s safe but if I was Syria or Amera I would not ever like to go to a refugee camp in my whole entire life. I have a feeling that refugee camp’s are not safe but I don’t know about that one.

2 comments:

  1. wow I like your first paragraph Quize. good job.

    ReplyDelete