Thursday, August 3, 2017

A Swamp story


A SWAMP STORY

Once upon a time there was a big as swamp and it was so green i could not see how deep it was. I said stay back you don’t know what’s in there. Suddenly i saw something poking her head up. What's that I asked my friend… My friend said I don’t know. Than later on I came back and a big as tail made a big as splash boom. What is it I said it had 4 feet one log tail and a body. I think I know what it is I said it’s a large taniwha I said. Know how are we going to get over that big dark green swamp. My friend said I don’t know how are we going to get over that swamp. I know we should wait for it to go to sleep and then walk across I said to my friend. Then my friend said I have a better idea I said wait for the taniwha to go to sleep and then we can build us a boat or something else to go across that green dark smelly swamp. I wonder what the taniwha eats I said. When the taniwha fell asleep I heard the bushes move. What's that I said… get back I’ll do something about it WAIT it might be a crocodile. Something came out of the bushes is a crocodile is than what's on the other bushes across the swamp it’s a hypo. What are we going to do run we can’t run I said why well they might chase us that’s ok NO it ain't. Well crocodile love eating hypo so it might eat the hypo. Oh no what the crocodile eat the hypo and the taniwha  that’s good know we can walk or run across the dark green swamp ya. Oh no it feel so yucky. I can’t wait to we get in the middle I said and then my friend said I can’t wait to get to the end of the swamp I said BUT… It so so so deep in the middle remember i can’t swim luckily I can I’ll help you I’ll just swim over here first and then you can hold my hand and I’ll pull you over ok. When we finally made it over to the other side we saw another taniwha on the other side were we were standing in the first place. Luckily we are not over that side anymore I said to my friend year lucky were not because we might have got eaten a.


                                                                       Conclusion 😅😎😎😎

               That was the best swamp I have ever been to   next time we should come back a.         

No comments:

Post a Comment