Thursday, August 3, 2017

questions for swamp story

1 the thing that put it’s head above the water

2 water bugs

3 no humans don’t live in swamps.

4 there are swamps in the united states

5 bug and Beetles

6 very suck and squishy

7  that it really deep or something




(The temperature.)
The temperature here is 9.9 degrees.

(The sounds I could here.)
The sounds I could here was little insces and the swampy water moving around.

(What the ground is like walking through.)
I would feel so disgusted and it would be very yuck with stuff suck to my legs.

(How you might feel about being there.)
If i was there i would be very scared if I was there all by myself. I would be even more scared if i was a kid still.






(Big eyes and big teeth.)
It had giant eyes and evil, nasty teeth. It was really huge as a giant.

(It was really big.)
It was really massive and wicked like a  two story house on top of each other.

(The creature put its head above the water.)
The taniwha poked his head above the smelly swamp to see who was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment