Wednesday, May 17, 2017

18.5.2017 fising story

hewi the kiwi story

File:Deepsea.JPG - Wikimedia CommonsOne day I went fishing out on the napier wharf. When I got there I casted my line out.I saw a lot of baby fishers and jelly fishers.It was a hot sunny day. I went with the ymca holiday program. When I went I caught a normal fish. It was a large and sloppy fish too I could not even hold it. It would keep falling out of my handsome hands. It had a lot of blood in it yacky. The people next to us caught like 10 fishers. I knew I caught one because it bit all the bait and it bit the end of the fishing line. We had to move from the wharf. Waves crashing and the fish I caught was making sand go up in the eir. When I casted my line I went into the water. Once my Dad went fishing he went in the water and accidentally he throw the whole line into the sea. My Dad went to waimarama  beach where we go camping. The best thing I did was watch Dad fishing. My Uncles went fishing with a contiki and caught a crayfish.
File:Bare Island1 800x600.jpg - Wikimedia CommonsBoat And Trailer Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment