Monday, September 5, 2016

Quize
Soccer Skills
I am good at dribbling the ball up and down the field but when I get closer to the goal I kick it with the side of my foot and into the goal.                                                                

I am sometime not good at kicking the ball to a partner because it goes in the other direction.

I am good at heading the ball but if I header the ball in the wrong place it will hurt my head [ouch!].

I’m not good at weaving through the cones because I can not keep the ball under my nose and by my toes when I’m  weaving through the cones.

I am good at working with a partner  because I work well and I don’t muck around and be silly, I get on with it.

I’m good at following the rule’s because  I don’t  get told 1 or 2 times I do what I get told in the first place.

I’m sometimes good at working as a team but sometimes I like working all by myself but  what I like the most is working as a team.

I’m good at playing a soccer game because I don’t get in a  grump and walk away and start a fight I sit down on the sideline then come down and then I go back on the field and play again.


By Quize Hawkins🐢
Skills…😧  πŸ˜©πŸ˜€
Dribbling
πŸ˜€
I’m good at dribbling the ball under my nose and by my toes.
Working cooperatively with a partner
πŸ˜€  
I good at working with a partner.
Kicking accurately to a target or person
😧
sometimes when I kick the ball it goes to the other direction.
Following Instructions
πŸ˜€
I am good following the rule when the teacher told me to and my partner.
Heading the ball
πŸ˜€
I’m really good at heading the ball but if i hit the ball in the wrong spot it hurts my head.
Working well as a team
😧
Sometimes I work as a team and sometimes I don’t.
Weaving in and out of cones
😩
I’m am not so good at weaving through the cones.
Playing a game
πŸ˜€
I’m am good at playing a game because I don’t get grumpy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment