Thursday, September 15, 2016

Diary entry 2

Diary  entry 2

Sunday 18th of September I walked my dog to the park for a little play.  But my dog got away so I chase him all the way around the park then he got tired so I took him home for a drink of water and some kia then he went to sleep.

Monday 19th of September I came to school I thought to myself I don’t want to go to school I want to play with my dog.  But my Mum said go to school.  But I said Mum I don’t want to go to school but I had to go to school.  But I missed my dog so I went to school sad.

Tuesday 20th of September I came home but he was asleep but my Mum said leave him alone he’s sleeping and I said ok then I will leave him alone until  he wakes up.   So I can take him for a walk at the park and play with him there and come back a 4:30 for kia.  But tomorrow I will take him for another walk.

Wednesday 21th of September I went to school but after school I came home.   I said to Mum where's Dad and Victor and Doggy.  Mum said they took Doggy for a walk at the sports park.  But but Mum I was going to take doggy to the sports park for a game of rugby.  But Mum said don’t be silly.

Thursday 22th of September I took him to Frimley Primary School for a play with mum it was fun.  Mum said to me we will go at 4:30.  I said ok mum we will go at 4:30 the time we got home. Mum and Dad cooked tea and then we had tea and then I had a shower and went to bed.  In the morning I had breakfast and went to school.

Friday 23th September I let my dog play around the back yard but my dog liked it so I did not take him to the sports park. I just played around the back with him.  We played a game of chase the dog and the dog had to chase the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment